Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3 4 5
Please correct my profile page. The ‘oops kitty’ has shown up.

Thanks for your help.
(0)

I'm not changing my icon. Best picture of me ever taken.
(8)

Beatty, have you logged out and then back in? Rebooted? I doubt it's the icon because they're so small but you can try resaving it as a different type of file (jpeg, pdf, jnp) as well as saving it at a smaller file size. It may be your local internet is bogged down and not performing properly.
(1)

Good Morning Cwillie! It's too early for me to get up, but thought I would jump in here and try to help Beatty by adding info.

So, hello Beatty! I tried changing my avatar to see if it works.
Have some cake. 🎂

Keep in mind the watchword or fix has often been to change your passwords.

As for newsfeed taking time to load, I got the arrow circling just now.

Going back to sleep now. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
(3)

Maybe it's a problem with the new picture you've chosen, have you tried just going back to the default icon?
(1)

Hi, I am unable to change my icon pic. Have noticed others have changed theirs - so maybe just me? I have changed it before.. have I exceeded a limit?
(1)

Is anyone else having it take forever to load their news feed? Regular pages are just fine for me but my feed just sits there loading. and loading. and loading (yawn), even if I was there 2 seconds before that.
(6)

It's been a long time since we've had a spam attack, I thought the site bots had eliminated that possibility and they were a thing of the past.
(3)

Admins,

The poster theresalanina has put this same nonsense on multiple posts. I reported a many but there's too many. Please remove them all.
(3)

Update: I can access my profile now, so problem solved. Thanks, Admins!
(5)

(0)

(1)

(1)

(0)

(0)

(0)

(0)

(0)

(0)

(0)

Hi all,

Thanks for surfacing this issue. Site admin has been notified and our tech team is working on a fix.

As a heads up, we'll be making "test" posts on this thread shortly. They'll contain several links and punctuation marks. They might look odd or spammy, but it's a legitimate part of the process.

Thanks for your patience!
(1)

Lots of profile pages are down since this morning and the Whoops Kitty error message comes up when trying to access them. Any idea when profile pages will be functioning again?
(3)

It must be the androids. A tablet is a phone, I just choose not to have that feature.
(3)

Alva: Yes, you are correct in that the problem existed only on PHONES.
(1)

I hid the accessibility icon on the page that was open on my iPhone (the Forum/Questions main page). Then I navigated to the home/landing page, and it showed up there, so I hid it again and have not had it show up on any other pages.
(1)

So much for that theory. 🤣
(2)

cw,

I don’t have android. I use an iPhone. We have all Apple devices.
(2)

And Geaton - I routinely delete cookies on closing and keep my programs and OS up to date, it's not that. Maybe an android/Microsoft compatibility problem?
(2)

I understand the problem NHWM and I agree, even though you opt to hide it the widget reappears on every new page. But since I'm on a PC with a 22 inch monitor it doesn't bother me and I hardly notice it's there anymore.
(2)

My iPhone is a 13 mini version 16.6.1 and not having problems at all. I was able to hide the widget.

My laptop is Macbook Pro M2 14" running Ventura 13.3 -- also no problems detected.

Install system updates on your devices to see if that helps?
(2)

1 2 3 4 5
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter