Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you Barb, just felt concerned posted a tad too much detail. I've been under enormous amount of stress lately that feeds into feeling paranoid. I'm probably over thinking my answer, who knows, might help someone. This platform would function a lot better if there were more tools with posting/editing/deleting options to be user friendly.
(2)

@MD, thanks for your support, especially the predicament I'm in not lasting forever. Helps to be reminded of that! I didn't hear back from admin for assistance, *shrug emoji*.
(1)

In Questions, AC suddenly today changed what it looks like: now you can’t see right away who is answering (it used to be clear at the top, right above the posted answer). It’s still that way in Discussions.

Please AC, put it back to how it was in Questions: that we can clearly see at the top, before the posted answer, who answered.

Thanks!
(3)

Venting,

I noticed that too. It is going to make it difficult to follow up with storylines. I agree with putting the names back.
(3)

Just answered a post and there wasn’t an edit button. Please fix this issue. Thanks.
(2)

You will need to report the not seeing who is responding by email. I think the moderators said they will not be watching this post.
(3)

Thanks, JoAnn

I just sent an email and I also told them that we have posted something on this thread.

We’ll see if they respond and correct this issue. I’m with venting, I’m not fond of not being able to see who is posting.
(3)

Plus the date of the post isn't showing so I have no idea when it was last answered.
(4)

Tech Team is aware of the issue with answers to questions not displaying avatars, etc in the usual spots. They are looking into the issue.
(7)

Ikdrymom,

Thanks for pointing this out. I hadn’t noticed that so I didn’t include it in my email.

Just thought of something…

Maybe I should also start a discussion post on these changes to see how many people would like to see the old format brought back again.

What do you think?
(1)

Thanks AG. I won’t post anything about it.

Hope it’s fixed soon. Appreciate your support.
(2)

MD,

iphone
(2)

I'm having problems on both my iPhone and new Macbook Pro running Ventura OS.

The EDIT function is missing.

On my iPhone the responder's icons and names are missing (so, not the OP's).
(3)

So seems like this is primarily affecting Apple systems then?

Everything is fine on my PC, I haven't checked my android phone...

OK I just checked my phone and now I can see what everyone is talking about, looks like it's everyone except people on a PC (I'm running Firefox)?
(4)

I have an android phone and a "normal" laptop,, some of the posts are now showing the avatar and info and others are not. reading the posts is very confusing with no time stamps or poster information. And what I posted about this last night is "" gone""
(3)

I just signed in and noticed avatars or photos and commenters name missing from Comments. Happening on my iPad and MacBook. Appears to be happening under new questions.
(2)

All is fine on my PC. I'm on browser Firefox. I see all the names, time posts, avatars and I can edit. I wouldn't have known there was a problem the last couple days if I didn't read these reports.
(1)

Lucky you, Theo

Screwed up on my iPhone (Apple)
(4)

Update from the Tech Team- We're still working on the avatar/comment timestamp issue. This wasn't a design change, it's just a bug.

AgingCare is running a community poll for the next few days to gauge interest in new content. If you visit your profile page and scroll for a moment, the poll will pop up. We know that's a little annoying, it will be taken down mid-next week, once we get responses from a good number of community members. Thanks for your participation.

Finally, on the back end, Tech has been improving moderator tools. Users can't see this work, but it was a big undertaking and we're happy to release those improvements for the mods.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
(4)

Thank you, AC!
(1)

I can't find the poll.
(1)

No poll for me either. And I never heard back from anyone running this site for help editing after posting. I submitted my inquiry using private message instead of the main forum, and still no response.
(1)

It’s a poll that pops up, saying it’s a two minute poll. It’s just a few questions about what we want to see on the forum, advice from experts and so on.

I think it popped up in my newsfeed. Can’t remember now. It shows up immediately after logging into the website.
(1)

Well yeah but its not.
But I don't want to fill out a poll anyway, that's for the people still doing active caregiving.
(1)

MD,

I can’t remember. All I know is that it was bugging me. Sort of the way a telephone solicitor bugs me or spam texts do. 😝 LOL

I think AC should focus on their glitches first, then take their polls.
(3)

MD,

Yes, very annoying!!!
(1)

Every time I click on my profile, the poll pops up. I've taken it three times so far.
(3)

Any poll that isn't designed to block a user from taking it more than once isn't a useful poll. My city and school system run polls where people can answer it multiple times. Is it that complicated to make it so that each responder can only fill it out once?
(5)

There is an X at the top right corner that I click to get rid of the poll each time it pops up . I haven’t and will not be taking the poll.
(2)

I agree with you CTTN55. And I still don't see the poll after logging in today 🤷🏻‍♀️
(1)

1 2 3 4 5
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter