Follow

I have learned some things about myself as a person and 'caregiver' over the last year+.
Grateful for all of the input of this forum and consider most of you, people that I would like in real life. That is what made this decision hard for me.
I am leaving AC.
Yes, going out on my own. Will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
I have faith things will work out just the way they were meant to. So, that said...Have a Merry Christmas and a Bright New Year!!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Welcome back.

You will know what to do when you have some space to think without her present.

Hugs!
(1)

Welcome back!!
(1)

Welcome back?
(1)

Update. Things are different on the forum so I'll just update here.
I have been keeping up with all and want to respond to some of the topics on the forum.
Hope the New Year will be good for all here.
I am able to see the light as mom is moving into her apartment very soon as in days.
This is cause for celebration but I'm still holding my breath because as much as she will live somewhere else physically-my head is messed up and physically I don't know how much I can do to help her.
So, Ill just leave this here.
I missed you all so much.
(3)

Wishing you peace in your heart and happiness in your soul....merry Christmas and wishing you many blessings in your journey forward. Liz
(0)

Go in peace.
(0)

Merry Christmas to you too. Best wishes to you.
(1)

Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you the peace and happiness that you deserve after all the grief you endured caring for your mom.

God bless you rb.
(3)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
(0)

Wishing you strength, courage, and blessings as you continue your journey, dear one.
All the best.
(1)

All the best , happy holidays
(0)

Wishing you comfort & peace in your journey of life.
(0)

All the best to you, Anon.

And feel free to come back, or to just stop in, any time!
(1)

Goodbye rb
(0)

thats the great thing about being anonymous -- poof ! -- " here " -- poof ! -- " gone " .
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter