Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Yep. You are a goner and your computer will vaporize.
(6)

I hear the sirens.... run !!
(5)

I knew it!!!!

Crap.....
(4)

here, ill distract the moderators for you. he he . i keep em hoppin ..
(7)

ha ha ha captain... you make me laugh!
(2)

hahaha now what? I'm surprised more of us haven't done this.
(4)

I think I did this once, and I'm still here. Those late nights will get you every time!
(3)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
(3)

Hahahaha best thread today!!! It's so nice to get a little humor in here! :)
(4)

Well, it was nice knowing you, Eyerishlass. When you sneak back in under a different name, try to give us some clue about who you really are ...
(6)

ive got carol cornered in the broom closet, run for it..
(2)

you don't know how often I've thought.. what the heck did I just click on!
(1)

I'm not sure what happened to my old account... it just disappeared one day... lol... this one is almost identical in name... but who knows... I may have reported myself... lol... I don't think I did anything to make anyone mad... :P
(2)

Just change your name to Irishlass. (I won't tell that it's really you.) Hee!

Reminds me of when my mom first moved into the ALF. I wheeled her around outside on the first day and upon trying to open a side door in the glass lobby entrance to get back in, a loud alarm sounded. My mom's first response was to yell, "RUN!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing and then she started laughing too. The ALF police are going to get us for trying to get back in! Hoo-boy!
The concierge we met that day turned out to be one of mom's best friends at that ALF.

I think you're good! :)
(5)

I think I did it once...
(1)

There was an instance where I "steamed off" a little in a post where I didn't address the original issue, then put a post directly beneath that one that was much more relevant and on point. I was a tad embarrassed I just let myself go off track and vent (on a non-vent thread), so I repeatedly hit "report post" (lmao right now) about once every ten minutes or so for about an hour… to see if moderators would delete it. They never did. I tried really hard to get them to do so. They never told me to "stop hitting the button" or anything, but they never deleted the post, either.

So… I think you're safe. ;-D
(3)

i stopped drinking. most of the moderators have been laid off now.
i feel bad about that but my liver , you know..
(1)

I've done it too, ten lashes with a wet noodle for you Irish! I do wish we could delete or even edit our own posts. I think we are all being used for some kind of research study. We the guinea pigs.
(4)

It's a good thing I'm not someone who overreacts.
(4)

Hey Eyerishlass do you need bail money?
(3)

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time :]
(1)

To all my friends on Aging Care:

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you saying "d**n that was fun"! - Groucho Marx
(4)

Really??? That word was a swear???? LOL
(2)

This is where we can all take a lesson from, captain. Make sure everything you post uses unsuitable language, then report your own posts to have them deleted. They need to allow us to delete or edit our own posts. Strike, anyone?
(6)

Some days I swear there are no admins here. And don't go by their pictures, nobody has 40 years of experience and looks that young. TIA's or MIA's?
(1)

I'm guilty of reporting a lot of people here, even myself - when I'm using my kindle. When I swipe to scroll up or down, my finger seems to always land on the "Report this Post". I don't remember how many I hit in that one night. I emailed admin apologizing and said it was all accidents due to the kindle.

And look! You ALL are still here! And captain hasn't been turned to "anonymous" ... Yet...He's like a cat with 9 lives. So, as long he's safe, then we're safer... =)
(6)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter