I accidentally reported my own post! What do I do? Am I in trouble now?? Oh boy....

Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.

Comments

Show:
1 2 3
I'm guilty of reporting a lot of people here, even myself - when I'm using my kindle. When I swipe to scroll up or down, my finger seems to always land on the "Report this Post". I don't remember how many I hit in that one night. I emailed admin apologizing and said it was all accidents due to the kindle.

And look! You ALL are still here! And captain hasn't been turned to "anonymous" ... Yet...He's like a cat with 9 lives. So, as long he's safe, then we're safer... =)
(6)

Some days I swear there are no admins here. And don't go by their pictures, nobody has 40 years of experience and looks that young. TIA's or MIA's?
(1)

This is where we can all take a lesson from, captain. Make sure everything you post uses unsuitable language, then report your own posts to have them deleted. They need to allow us to delete or edit our own posts. Strike, anyone?
(6)

Really??? That word was a swear???? LOL
(2)

To all my friends on Aging Care:

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you saying "d**n that was fun"! - Groucho Marx
(4)

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time :]
(1)

Hey Eyerishlass do you need bail money?
(3)

It's a good thing I'm not someone who overreacts.
(4)

I've done it too, ten lashes with a wet noodle for you Irish! I do wish we could delete or even edit our own posts. I think we are all being used for some kind of research study. We the guinea pigs.
(4)

i stopped drinking. most of the moderators have been laid off now.
i feel bad about that but my liver , you know..
(1)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions