Follow

Just read this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7600617/Company-says-seek-approval-Alzheimers-drug.html

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Seems it’s a very select amount of data being shown - till it’s more open folk are wary. Big pharma does like making their money out of people’s misery
(0)

sadly . the only thing the ' daily fail ' is any good for is hilarious british comments on their clickbait stories .

cant even wrap fish with the online edition .
(1)

Ok "captain", how about this: https://time.com/5709023/biogen-alzheimers-drug/

You do realize that the media doesn't grant FDA approval or make-up stories about it, right? Not sure what you're talking about.
(0)

DareDiffer, I'm sure they gave much more detailed data to the FDA, the same that is required for any other regulated drug or device you have ever used. As for your comment, "Big pharma does like making their money out of people’s misery"... you do realize that Biogen didn't invent ALZ and doesn't create it just spend up to 1 billion dollars to bring a single possible drug therapy to market? Have you ever heard of Big Supplement? That's right: there are tens of thousands of snake oil salesmen profiting ridiculous amounts off the naive, gullible and desperate every single day and they don't have to even prove their crap works or is even safe or even contains what they say it does. Starting with the CBD scam, for which currently no real, verifiable scientific clinical studies have proven it does anything except lighten people's wallets.
(0)

if youre ever following a particular news story carefully then you go read the DM version of it , the DM version is usually childishly distorted .
i personally love reading the DM but i long ago stopped believing anything they spew .
(1)

like i said tho , the brit comments are gold . a fellow the other day said he could never understand a person in a 40 k vehicle getting into a road rager . he said " i drive a 600 clunker and i'll kill us both " .
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter