Follow

My precious momma is now transitioning after a long and hard battle with cancer. She is now completely bed ridden and really doesn’t know who we are or where’s she even at. I dont Know how long she will linger but i know It won’t be long, or i sirw Pray it’s a smooth and quick one. I have Been taking care of her in my home with hospice now for 9 months. Her kidneys are barely functioning and bowels as well. We are able to get her to sip thru a straw occasionally. Her pain meds are liquids but she clenches her mouth so there’s times she won’t even open to take them. Nurses are in daily now checking on her. Pulse and oxygen and BP are all over the place.

i dont want her to leave but i cant Be selfish, because she has suffered long enough. If you are a praying person please pray for complete peace and comfort. And if you don’t pray, please just send good vibes. This group has been such an amazing support group and i cant Thank you enough. I will Miss her more than i can Express but When Jesus takes her home her body will be new and i know my daddy will meet her at the pearly gates.

thank you all and God Bless

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Prayers for a peaceful passing.

May God be with you all during this time.
(0)

No more tears
No more pain
in heaven

Praying for you, Her daughter.
(0)

🙏🏼🧎‍♀️For you and your mom. (((Hugs)))
(0)

Her, (((((hugs)))))). Keeping your mom and you in my thoughts tonight.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter