Follow

While looking at a response to a question on Carolyn Hax's WaPo column on Facebook, I found this website called Out of the FOG.

https://outofthefog.website/

It focuses on dealing with relationships involving someone with a Personality Disorder. Some good tools are provided.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
WOW, Barb, thanks so much for recommending. I haven't stopped reading her fascinating writings on FB yet!!!!! She's just GREAT. So while Carolyn Has already had some 124K followers she now has 124K and ONE. Me.

Thanks for telling me about her. She's one of the reasons I so love FB. Well, that and Nonna Pia and her old Italian cooking!
(0)

I have bookmarked this to read later. So wish 40yrs ago I knew the word "personality disorder". My MIL had one and so does my SIL. I do not do well with confrontation. So I chose to walk away. I stopped going to MILs alone. That kept her taking what I said and twisting it. Basically, lying. She moved to Fla so that cut down on seeing her regularly and we never had to take her in. My SIL, I did not speak to for 10 yrs when she had one of her fits at me. If we weren't SILs, we never would have been friends.
(0)

Barb, Really nice find! Thanks!
(2)

Great resource.
That's my reading for the week sorted now, thanks!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter