Yes. My mom entered hospice care with several bedsores, and they got all of them healed up but one stubborn heel sore that just won't cooperate. It isn't the nurse's fault -- my mother has feet like a dinosaur. I think it's just turning into jerky. :-)
Reply to MJ1929

Yes they have to. That's part of their job, and the aides that come to bathe the hospice patient are to report any changes in the patients body, including bedsores to the hospice nurse. My husband had a sore on the back of his lower leg for the last 9 months of his life that hospice tried to treat, even though it never went away. Thankfully it didn't bother him too much.
Make sure you stay on top of them to make sure they are in fact taking care of the issue.
Reply to funkygrandma59

Hospice generally does treat bedsores. Do speak with hospice regarding this. They are your touchstone and are open to your questions.

Yes, they will. Hospice is comfort care.

They do address anything that will make the patient more comfortable.
Reply to NeedHelpWithMom