My wife suffers from dementia and since we have been married for 66 years and she has taken care of so many other adults and children, if I need to ask more than once about her care-then I have the right and anyone that disagrees, can stick it. Take time and be kind to the persons asking for help and guidance. It's easier to be understanding instead of being mean and aloof. GOD bless

Yes, multiple posts makes it hard. Three posts mean people maybe posting on all three. Makes it hard for you to follow. Sad to say they don't get answered right away. We are from all over the US (different time zones), Canada, UK and other countries. Some posts get lost in the shuffle but someone will catch it and bump it up. Just need to be patient.

Sorry

I think you are talking about the reaction given when someone asked the same question 3 times in a row. It’s understandable that some would be annoyed by that. We are all basically....volunteers here. Don’t know about the “experts” but the rest of us are where because we want to be here and we help when we can and there is no compensation involved. Some might also feel that posting the same question repeatedly clutters up the main page and bumps other posts further down the page. It can also be seen as impatience. Most of the time someone will respond fairly quickly. So when you ask a question and then ask it again 20 minutes later because no one has responded....not everyone will take kindly to that. That’s my take on it at least. Bless you for taking care of your wife, I wish you both well on this journey :)
Reply to worriedinCali

I read your previous posts and I am not going to feed you a line of crap. You are in the minority here, most people resent their parents or caregiving or were abused. Most do not see it as a blessing and will jump you as being judgemental and non supportive of their plight. There are very few here that will agree with you, sorry. Ignore them.
Reply to tacy022
worriedinCali Mar 13, 2019
Tacy I think he is talking about the poster who asked about free transportation 3 times. Someone replied to that poster and told her she only needed to ask once. This OP here replied to that comment.....
(0)
Sonny, was someone on this forum less than kind to you? We don’t tolerate that and another poster will usually take them to task. If you are speaking of someone in your private life, you have the right to ask as many questions as you need to. Please let us know if it was someone on this board who angered you.