Who oversees hospice in NC? I do not have power of attorney, but they are negligent in treatment.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
You can notify NC Department of Public Health if you want to complain.  If you want to sue, notify an attorney
Top Answer
Cat, can you tell us a little more? Can the POA switch hospice providers if the proper level of care isn't being given?

The quality of hospice organizations varies widely.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support