My mother qualifies for medically needy or share of cost Medicaid. I don't know where to find agencies that accept Medicaid for in home care.

Find Care & Housing
OP you are going to need to do some calling.

Start with this agency in Tampa

Area Agency On Aging

8928 Brittany Way, Tampa, FL 33619
(813) 740-3888
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Segoline

In my state in home is done by Medicaid. If in your state Medicaid works with agencies, then Medicaid should be able to tell you which ones. Otherwise, you are just have to call around in your area.

We r a forum of caregivers sharing our experiences.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter