Polish, Russian, etc.

Find Care & Housing
JRM, your best bet is to call your local agency on aging, to see if they have a list of bi-lingual caregivers.

I am not real crazy about live-in caregivers, because in a short-time they wind up doing the work of 3-full time caregivers each and every day. Burnout will happen very quickly and you are back to square one looking for a new live-in.

I would check with a professional caregiving Agency as they are licensed, bonded, insured and have workman comp for their caregivers. Three shifts would be very expensive, so maybe a family member can take one shift to save in cost.

Actually it is less expensive for an elder to move to Assisted Living or to a skilled Nursing Home depending on how much care they need. Then to have around the clock caregivers.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer