Find Care & Housing
ric2ok2day, we need more information, such as what type of in-home care? Are you the patient or another family member?

If you are doing the caregiving, please note that the vast majority of family members do not get paid.... unless the patient can pay you from their own retirement fund.

You can also call your State Medicaid office [Medicaid is different from Medicare] to see if the patient qualifies and what programs your State would have. Note that Medicaid is funded by the taxpayers so programs do change within the State if Federal funding has been cut back.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter