I need assistance getting my diapers changed. My doctor put me back in diapers three years ago.

LOL
Reply to shad250

To bad there is no way to report the posts. Obviously a sick pervert preying on people going through difficult times.
pamzimmrrt Nov 16, 2018
(0)
Troll
Reply to Crystal95437

Well...I guess I am the only one who saw the OPs avatar and thinks this is a fetish post.....
Reply to worriedinCali
cwillie Nov 16, 2018
You mean a troll?
I couldn't make out what the avatar pic is.
(0)
We need more info. Do you live alone? Independent living? Assisted living?

As Countrymouse asked, what is different now that you are having a harder time?

I am afraid I am being thick, but I am struggling to understand what sort of help you need, and why.

If you've been managing for three years, how have you, if you need help? And what's different now?

And if you're coping independently with everything else, what's the difficulty with the diapers? Might a different solution to your continence issues be the answer? - guessing wildly... such as an indwelling catheter, for example.

As I say, I'm struggling. I don't want to intrude unduly, but could you explain the problem a bit more?

Are you living independently now? Does your doctor know that you are having problems taking care of yourself? Are you on any kind of assistance now through the VA or Medicaid?
My mom has a caregiver but her agency requires a minimum 3 hour visit at 22/hr just to give to an idea on pricing.
Reply to rocketjcat

I don't think you will find what you are looking for, I can't imagine anyone volunteering for what amounts to a regular job and the cost of hired aides a couple of times a day are going to add up. Could you ask the doctor about PT and OT to help you regain some of your independence and perhaps offer some fresh ideas?

Sone agencies have a minimum amount of time for each visit. Are you looking for someone who can come at specific times? You will not find someone who will come on a phone call. You need to call around.
I can recommend to ask or seek out pamphlets at independent living facilities close to where you live.
As far as inexpensive, that is difficult due to insurance, licensing and taxes.

The best scenario I can give you is my mom was in independent living and I was able to schedule 3 visits a day for 45 min then 15 min twice for med supervision. This agency had so many clients under 1 roof that they actually had an office. This worked for my mom since the on site caregiver only had to walk down a hall instead of spending an extra 15 min to travel by car which would have increased fees. It still cost about $600/ month above her rent fees.