I'm his caretaker. I'm sixty-one.

I am having my will drawn up with provisions for DW's care should something happen to me. Not necessarily because of my health but because I know the other driver is crazy and not paying attention to driving.
Our Eldercare Lawyer also does wills and is a CPA to boot.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to OldSailor

Make an appointment with either an attorney or a financial advisor and set something up as a trust fund for her care. I don’t t mean to pry, but are you ill and worried she will outlive you? Check into pet sitters who will come and take her fur baby out, feed the dog and perhaps even take it to the vets when necessary. Have them on “retainer”.

If you have POA, you and sne should appoint a secondary to take over for you if necessary.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter