And financials be obtained? I know for a fact my sister is using the money for herself to take trips. There are 2 homes that need sold. Money wasted on taxes. Please help!!

Talk to an Elder Care Attorney and let them get all of the records that they need.  They know what records are needed to prove that the POA is stealing and will be able to get those records faster.
Helpful Answer (3)
Reply to DeeAnna

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter