Hello. My husband is immobile, incontinent and tends to have skin breakdowns on his backside. We use a LOT of wipes, creams, gloves, underpads and diapers. I recently asked his visiting nurse where to get the Zinc ointment and barrier creams I use on him.. a few days later, I received a box of tubes of the creams. It got me to wondering what else we pay for out-of-pocket that we may not have to. He has Medicare and supplemental. Will he only be covered as long as we have home health? Can anyone tell me what else might be covered for us? Thank you!

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter