They found something on my breast. Might be nothing but cysts. But, I am having a biopsy in two weeks and then it will be another week before pathology gives them the answer. I don't care if they never do anything or if nothing ever gets done. I am not worried about being overwhelmed, I just don't like anything to be wrong with me. I am 73 and extremely healthy. So, this is a bump in the road to me. A bump I am not ready for. I guess I would have to hire a caregiver to stay with my Partner while I have surgery (If it is even necessary). Because my Partner has Alzheimer, I am not certain if I should even tell him what is going on. What do you think? I know my kids will be more worried about me and not my partner....and I have to somehow let them know that I will heal faster and be happier if my partner is well cared for. But, what about telling my partner...I will wait until I have the results, but how do I say it and not upset him?