He can't come back home.

These facilities have a social services department. Ask to speak with them. They should be able to help you find a memory care facility that will take him, or help you have him admitted to a geriatric psychiatric ward for evaluation and placement. Insist they deal with him until you can find proper placement.
Helpful Answer (3)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter