I am a poor woman and I believe that he had large bank accounts, a house, a car and other assets in NY. I need help to peotect my rights but have no idea where to start. I also have no money because his adult children came and emtied the bank account here without my knowledge. I do not even know how to find out what he had in NY. PLease help me. My english is not perfect so please help.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter