If you are in an assisted living already and want to move someone out because of continuous wounds that I have complained about but nothing being done about it to an apartment or family home, will this start a new claim if you are already getting assistance? I know it will be a change in the type of assistance instead of an assisted living and $$ may be different, but since new rules is this considered a new claim? How do you go about getting $$ for taking care of your loved one at an apartment or another person's home you may have to rent?

What kind of wounds?
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29