Veterans and their surviving spouses can apply for a Veterans Improvement Pension, but many think they can not qualify due to high income or savings. A VA Accredited attorney can help. My grandfather received his first check in 6 weeks with the attorney we used here in California. His assets are protected (not in an Annuity) and the $1709 (Single Vet) is a huge help to him. I am trying to get the word out to every Veteran to make it their New Year's resolution to ask about applying. Feel free to message me for more Info. A VA Accredited Attorney can not charge to help you qualify ... do not pay someone to apply for you.
Thank you Veterans for serving us!

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter