Find Care & Housing
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to cwillie

If you are looking for help thru the VA you need to contact your local VA office.

We are a caregiver forum of people sharing our experiences hoping to help each other. Some have had experience dealing with the VA but help from the VA depends on so much. Service during wartime, years of service, your income, etc. You should have a Social Worker attached to your AL. See if they can help. Your local VA rep may come to your AL to speak with you.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

We need more details.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter