They put my grandma on oxygen today for her pulmonary fibrosis. Unfortunately she will NOT use it, because she hates the way the tubing goes into her nose. It's only a use as needed, but she won't let me put it on her. Is there a tip to get her to agree, or would it even be possible to use a nebulizer mask?

I work with these patients all of the time. If she is oriented then she had a right to refuse. Yes it may shorten her life which with pulmonary fibrosis is limited. Have you spoken to her about if or when she wants hospice care. You may ask her that by not wearing it is she willing to go back to the hospital when she gets loopy from not wearing it?  The only other option that insurance will pay for is a simple mask which is less comfortable.  The other option is trans tracheal that is a invasive surgical procedure with lots of complications.  Insurance may not cover this.

I really don't know how you would get her to wear it if she doesn't want it. My MIL was on oxygen when she was in hospice. She would  take it off. Her daughter would put it back on. She got aggravated with her daughter and said " if I die, I die". I wonder if your GM will use it on her own when she really needs it? I've known others not to use it when prescribed for night time usage. My late BIL (COPD) did not want to be bothered. He developed pneumonia and after a month in the hospital he passed at 77. Of course the entire time he was in the hospital he was on oxygen and more. 

I said, "Dad use your oxygen, we paid extra for it."
That made a BIG difference for my dad.

Have they put on a humidifier to help keep her nose from drying out? That made a BIG difference for my mom.

Why don't you call the DME provider and ask if there are other options? I have only seen the nasal cannula that is tubing with "prongs" that fit into the nostrils, but there may be other options.