I plan to create a business of personal care assistance.

Find Care & Housing
You need a CPA and probably an attorney.
Here’s the wage order 15 info from the state website

You can easily google information on the FFLSA.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to worriedinCali

Sorry, we are a forum of caregivers that share our experiences in hope that it helps someone else deal with caring for a😮 LO. We r from all over the US, UK, Canada and other countries.

You really need to talk to a CPA in your state. Taxes get very involved and you need someone from the state you live that knows the tax laws of that state.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter