My mom has bad health but she has been able to do for herself in the last few weeks she took ill and come to find out she had 2 small strokes the doctor decided that she should not be alone anymore up until she took ill she had her own apartment. I have a small family my mother is an only child and so am i. so my son wants us to try to take care of her so my question is what other help can we get to assist in taking her of her. She has medicare but no medicaid I know that they have adult day care would that be something that would help for her during the day. Right now i stil lhave to work and my son has back issues so he does go to the doctor when he has to. Any suggestions that you may have would really help.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Her doctor would order in home care if she needs visiting nurses, OT or PT. Adult daycare is usually a co-pay based on her income, so check into that nearby. Also take her for tours of Assisted Living, so when that day comes, she can choose the facility she likes, or you at least have an idea of what is available. A good facility will also help you find ways to pay for it. If mom was married to a wartime veteran, the VA will help you.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter