Or an environment in which to continue my recovery and need help. Thank you .I had my stroke Feb 9, 2013 and am trying to heal. I am currently living with family, but in order to keep from losing my job (I'm an IT professional for Tulsa County), I'm in need of a more stable, professional environment in which to continue my recovery.
I'm hoping that with God's help I can locate a facility in which I can both heal and maintain my career.
I greatly appreciate any help you folks might be able to give me.

I'm pretty much independent, but require assistance with issues such as housekeeping, meals and laundry. In addition I need access to a walk-in shower or sit down tub, as I cannot yet get into/out of a bathtub by myself.

Thanks very much in advance and God bless you all.


This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Have you thought about finding a nice place to live, not assisted living, just a nice apartment and finding a caregiver agency to come in to help with what you need? Cleaning, cooking and assistance with shower? Most of the agencies in my area charge about $20.00 an hour with a three hour minimum. If someone were to come in three hours a day times seven days about 1800 a month? I would imagine that your insurance would cover some of it. And perhaps family would come in for part of the time? Or perhaps you would be able to have a caregiver come in just three times a week, fix dinner enough for you to have leftovers the following night.
Helpful Answer (0)

Go up to Search Site and enter Tulsa,OK. Lots of information will pop up.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter