Find Care & Housing
If there is any question about financials or caring for a same sex spouse, it may be worthwhile to seek legal help with naming beneficiaries, POA etc. In that way, your case is tight. You can find out how your state handles social security which also has forms on survivorship
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to MACinCT

Just curious, why are you asking this?
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to NeedHelpWithMom

Every state. This was a Federal decision....Federal takes presidence over State. Remember all that foo fo rah over the county clerk that wasn’t going to issue licenses?

The county was ordered to figure out a way to issue the licenses....she had to step aside to let another clerk do her job. election she lost her job.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Katiekate

Google is your friend.
Helpful Answer (4)
Reply to CTTN55
Shell38314 Apr 3, 2019
LOL! That is what I tell people!
See 1 more reply

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter