Son is POA, mother has dementia, he has neglected her health and spent her money on himself.

If your mother is competent to sign ( it may have to be proven in the presence of an attorney that she is competent to sign) she can transfer POA to anyone she chooses. However, if her dementia is too advanced, you may have to file for guardianship. Either way, you need to get an attorney involved because things are going to get ugly.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter