Since my uncle is non compliant I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the Dr calls Department of Aging to do a home visit, I'm not even sure my uncle will allow them inside.

But if DOA is called and or social services will they contact family members before making decisions like assistant living, etc?

I'm the emergency contact for both the neurologist and his primary Dr.


This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter