Can I get service for my mother who is in her hospital bed at home? - AgingCare.com

Can I get service for my mother who is in her hospital bed at home?

she is n100 yrs old and needs diaper change. she has medicare

15

Answers

Go dcf website apply for 1 nursing home (weither you want it or not , helps with next app you want and 2 Home Based Community Health Care Wavier. Through Elder Care will do assessment. Write all you do for her create a Care Plan . Find out what you do that qualifies as skilled nsg care. How far can she walk ? To th bathroom? No? BINGO Skilled care. Diapers...Etc....Less than 30 feet? Long term care medicaid Will supply diapers. And transportation and aid and you eligible for reimbursement for caregiving time skilled care. CREATE A CARE PLAN WITH HOURS YOU CARE FOR GIVE THIM THIS WHEN THEY COME FOR ASSESSMENT. ALSO SOME CHARITIES HAVE DIAPERS SOMETIMES MEAL ON WHEELS FL TOO DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE I ST Pete. . Luck and keep the Love up evidently it working

hr, not he

Or she may need a nurse (RN or LPN) that does a 12 he shift at night.

I would suggest the visiting nurse association.

100 yrs old!! does she live alone or with you?

Hi. Lornan. Where do you & your Mom live. Fl or?

Hospice supplies diapers in some areas, maybe everywhere. Not sure. Look up agencies in your area and call them. They might have other resources they can recommend and help you. You would also get some physical aid from them. If your father or mother were veterans, there is also help there.

Gecac is in Eric Pa which wouldn't help Lornan as that poster lives in Florida.

Gecac is a place to help get services,its a company run by the state

What is gecac?