I am 74, male, and currently living at Beau Ridge memory care facility in Ridgeland MS 39157. This facility is $5800/month. I have been admitted here against my will by my wife who thinks she is protecting me. I would like to get by US mail brochures/information on other facilities of this nature in the 39157, 39110 zip code areas. Message me. Including step down facilities, in home care, etc. Thanks Keith

Weasel I see that you are using your wife's posting title. You just gave out your personal information on a website that reaches to several countries while you are looking in a small county. That can leave you vulnerable to scammers.

As for AL costs your facility is about average. Use your computer to find out which places are near you and call them by phone. Or check out the website aplaceformom.com

$5800 Is actually on the low side for Memory Care. Have you discussed your concerns with your wife? Presumably she has your finances under control?

The price that you are paying is within the normal range. Check out small group homes for something less expensive

I am simply looking for monthly cost that is less expensive than where I am today..............assisted living, independent living, etc......send info.

Weasel, you can search facilities by zip code on this site. Scroll down to the blue box.

Why are you unhappy with your current place?