With little income but assets in real property -no cash flow to repay a loan, is there a program that will help pay for night help?


An elderly friend who desperately wants to remain at home but doesn't have enough income to pay all her bills. (taxes, insurance on her property, food etc.,and someone to stay with her at night) she has tried getting mortgage loans, equity loan, etc. but has been turned down for inability to repay loan.

She is trying to sell part of her property to generate income, but that too has proven difficult. Her property is prime development property, but has three buildings on it, one of which is her home. Is their a program that would lend her money using her property as equity for the loan?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing


Hi RuthBud,

There are two great articles written by AgingCare.com editor’s that were already posted in our community. We thought this might answer your caregiving question.

“10 Government Programs You Can Access for Your Elderly Parents.”


“How Can I Get Paid for taking Care of My Elderly Parents?”

Hope this helps your friend :)
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.