If POA claimed to be the daughter of my grandfather took all of his insurance money, would this be something to look further into? - AgingCare.com

If POA claimed to be the daughter of my grandfather took all of his insurance money, would this be something to look further into?

Lady claims to be my grandfather child, he was in a relationship with her mother before he had his biological children. My grandfather made her POA and she took all of his life insurance! He has four children and none of their names were on the death certificate but her name was on the DC. They received nothing, I believe she shouldnt have gotten away with that!

2

Answers

There is no way she could have changed the insurance policy? Thank you for your response

The only way someone can take all of the life insurance is if that person's name was listed as sole beneficiary. Apparently the other children's names weren't on that policy.