My father and mother completely qualifies for the VA Aid & Attendamce as all the forms have been completed and reviewed, EXCEPT for the Community Care stmts. This, because my parents cannot afford this care they now need. The community care stmts. require one to ALREADY have paid care assistance ongoing. My parents had to move out of assisted living housing because they can't pay for it, how then can they get the pension to enable them to get the needed asinstance, if they can't show that tyou are currently paying for the assistance. This is crazy. If anyone has any advice, please advise. This is an awful situation which has already put my father and mother'said safe living in jeopardy.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter