Elderly parents need minimal home care for ADL, have Medicare and VA eligibility.

I would check with Office of Aging. Ask if they have aides available. Same with Medicaid.

Call your local VA office and ask if there are programs where ur parents can get an aide.

You can ask about Aid and Attendance but the one criteria is that the person applying was in the service during wartime. Also, that your parents care goes over and above what they bring in. It takes a while to get. But do ask about it.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Apply for Aid and Attendence through the VA.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to BarbBrooklyn

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter