Need to notarize a quit deed. Any suggestions?

Never heard of a mobile one but you may be able to find someone to come to your home.

Call your township clerk and ask who the notary is. Realtors have a notary. Lawyer offices. There maybe a small fee but your State regulates that.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter