HUD. federal department of Housing and Urban Development.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to BarbBrooklyn

Apply at every housing unit HUD has that has an open waiting list. The wait times are very lengthy most places.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Becky04473

This is something you need to contact your Social Service Dept. I think I called the Housing Dept. People on this forum are from all over the US. Section 8 has a lot to do with the area you live in.

I can give u an overview. HUDD is section 8. It all depends on your income. One adult will be Ok'd for one bedroom. Your rent will depend on income. I think u pay 30% of ur income and HUDD picks up the rest. So if u bring in 1000 you pay $300. You can get help with electric and heat. Food stamps.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29
John51 Nov 5, 2019
Thank you JoAnn ! I will try Hudd in my area ! 🌞

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter