My husband is 90 and I am 68, can you help us?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Alfie, you might want to contact local senior centers to see if they have visiting estate planning or elder law attorneys. Some senior centers offer that service weekly or biweekly. Sometimes the attorneys are generalists; other times they're specialists.

If you have significant assets though as well as children who won't be sharing equally, you might want to consider scraping up the funds to ensure that your desires are properly addressed in these important documents.
Helpful Answer (1)

123alfie, wish we could help but this website is information only, with forums to help caregivers.

Try calling your local Agency on Aging and see if they could recommend a place that would be inexpensive or a program that helps one put together a Will and Power of Attorney.

Whatever you do, do not print out a blank Will or POA and fill it in yourself. One misplace word or wrong word could create a nightmare after the fact.

You could also check with a website called Legal Zoom and see what prices they charge to do same.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter