I need some adult diapers for my Mom. Who can I turn to?

She wets herself,the couch and her bed.

18

Answers

Daltex123: Who are you writing to to message you. Thread is 2 yrs old.

message me

Hey, everyone else asks for money on GoFundMe accounts! Why not diapers? No so LOL

Yes, Go Fund Me! Thanks Mallory

We tried HDIS and we've used the popular name brands. We have found the Publix brand works best for our needs. I think each person has different needs and fit.

North Shore on line. Excellent products, free overnight FedEx delivery. All kinds of incontinence products and excellent customer service.

Check Craigslist. Sometimes they will be for sale there.

Maybe a go fund me campaign would work? Who knows maybe there are people out there who would feel charitable towards your situation. I know they are so expensive, the disposable ones; another relative of mine used to try and wash them (oh my). I think the cloth re-useable ones are the the way to go. A few decades ago, that is all that existed, so it's worth considering cloth diapers.

You may also want to consider ebay. Someone might be selling them for cheap.

TV just had an ad for HDIS free shipping .. coupons call for info [and samples :) ] - just thinking of you, in case you're still comparing sources. Also hdis.com has more info, free catalog offer. Blessings ~ good luck on your search.