Where can I find a simple, portable button or call device that will signal to me while I'm in the yard with a 1000 foot range? - AgingCare.com

Where can I find a simple, portable button or call device that will signal to me while I'm in the yard with a 1000 foot range?

1

Answer

What about the little FRS walkie talkies? Or how far does a baby monitor reach?

• When it comes to fire safety, elderly people with mobility problems, vision or hearing impairments, Alzheimer’s and dementia have special needs. Protect elderly during a fire emergency with these safety tips.
  • Kitchen fires are one of the leading causes of fire in the home among seniors. Here are some fire safety tips for making cooking safer for seniors.
  • Water, canned goods, flashlights and an emergency radio are all staples of the traditional emergency plan inventory, but a new American Red Cross survey shows that more and more people are adding two surprising new tools to this list: social media and mobile apps.
  • Disaster and emergency planning tips for the elderly and seniors. Disaster preparedness tips for storms, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks, nuclear explosions and other disasters. have you prepared them for disaster?