Look into hydrotherapy specifically for PD.
Reply to Stacy0122

Deleted; posted again after the first message disappeared, then reappeared.

If you are able to get PT ordered for him, you might want to consider therapy through a hospital as opposed to a for profit therapy company.   Over the years, I've found that hospital affiliated therapy is more tailored to the individual, the therapists are more knowledgeable and flexible.   They may not have as wide a variety of machines and equipment, but I felt the caliber of the therapists and their attention to their patients was far superior than any I'd experienced in private therapy.

At one point they also offered an opportunity for follow-on therapy, but on a person's own, as the therapists wouldn't be able to provide guiding or coaching for independent patients.   Still, at the time, $25/ a month for 2 months of therapy was well worth it.

The longer this goes on the more difficult to address due to the tendency of the ligaments and muscles to conform and to change with habitual positions. This is something to discuss with MD ordering you a physical therapy consult to see what may and what may not help. Wishing you the best.