My mother is almost 85 years old and has been diagnosed with Myelodisplastic syndrome, suffers of vertigo and other ailments. What programs are out there that can pay me so I can care for her at home?


She has to go to her Dr. every 3 weeks to get an injection and/or blood transfusion if one is needed due to low hemoglobin count.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.