My mom hasn’t filed taxes in years. Any advice?

Her gross monthly income is $1640 which is from SS and a small annuity (about $100) she receives from my dad. She said she doesn’t make enough to have to file. My sister agrees, but since neither of them are tax experts, I’m just not sure. I don’t know how many years it’s been she since last filed. It’s a little scary to me.

Google" over age 65 need to file taxes" and look at the TurboTax link. It looks like she doesn't have to.
The main reasons to file are getting a refund of any income tax withheld and to provide income documentation for subsidized housing, Medicaid, meals on wheels, etc.
My Mom received a letter from IRS telling her she no longer had to file. Mom received $1500 in SS and $200 in Pension. Same with my MIL and she was told she didn't need to pay. Your Mom may have gotten a letter and at this point doesn't remember.
I own a CPA firm and have prepared taxes for over 30 years. None of your Mom's SS benefits are taxable (because SS phases in as taxable when there is other income) . That leaves the income from the annuity but after her standard deduction and personal exemption she has $10K to go before she would owe any tax.