i have to take care of him fulltime, and cant get a job beacuse of it. his dease is a muscular weakinging desse and that gets worse every yr. he can not move any limbs or care for himself

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter