He had mestazied cancer in his spine. I live in Michigan and he lives in Alabama. I have limited financial resources. How can I best help him? What are the steps I need to do to see he gets proper care and or how to move him to Michigan and how expensive would that be. Thank you, MJ Wells

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter