My dad died at 2:30 AM this morning. Thanks to all... - AgingCare.com

My dad died at 2:30 AM this morning. Thanks to all...

My dad died at 2:30 am this morning. I have more to say, but didn't want one moment to pass without telling everyone that without this board on some days, I would have lost my mind. This board saved my mental and emotional health, and I'll check back in in a few days. Love and hugs to other caregivers who are in the good fight.

24

Answers

1 2 3
I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 4 years ago, which seems like yesterday. He was my best friend, and not a day goes by I don't think about him and miss him.
He told when he was gone, I would cry and cry, he was so right!
With time the pain lessons but the void remains the rest of our days.
Remember the good times, they help keep you going.
God Bless !
This helped me alot:1 Thessalonians 4:13-18New International Version (NIV)
Believers Who Have Died
13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

So sorry for your loss. He is at peace and you need to take some time for yourself. Love and prayers

Deepest sympathies, hugs, prayers...

Tired, I am so sorry for your loss. Strength and peace to you now.

Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

I hope you can rest in the days ahead

Be at peace
Hugs

Prayers for you and your family.

Condolences to you and your family.

Tiredonlychild, I am so sorry about the loss of your father. I send prayers for you and your family.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad, tired.

1 2 3