My dad/90 has developed jaundice lately. Has been sleeping more lately and not eating as much. Any experiences? I'll call Dr tomorrow. He lives with us and has been taking Extended release arthritis Tylenol for about a year - one, 2x a day. Just looking for some insight. Thanx

Yes there are several reasons a person can develop jaundice but he really needs a work up including labs.
Labeork is a good Step #1. He can have latent Hep C, Hep B, chronic alcoholism to start but there are too many diagnosis to mention & we are not medical professionals.
Have his PCP or GI specialist look him over - the sooner the better please.
Good luck!
Reply to Shane1124

Janice any update on your dads condition?
Reply to rocketjcat

Yes Tylenol is not good for the liver but either is Cholesterol meds. I would call the doctor.

Jaundice has developed “lately”? Not sure how to respond to that. Tylenol is very hard on the liver. Does his Dr know he’s taking it? The doctor probably emergency contact coverage you could reach today.
Reply to rocketjcat

Are you concerned that his liver has failed?

Is there is a reason that you are not taking immediate action?