And which companties send samples?

Find Care & Housing
Nell73: If you use google, you will be able to see which companies are able to send you samples. You may have to use the trial and error system to see which product works best to contain the bowel contents.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Llamalover47

Use diapers instead
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to CaregiverL
betskand May 25, 2023
What do you mean by diapers? Actual baby diapers? All I've seen at the drugstores are pull-ups. Hubby has occasional bursts of diarrhea. If he isn't wearing a pull-up there is a MESS. Even with a pull-up, I have to clean him up carefully and wash him off in the shower afterward. I know that nothing will prevent the mess (except, as a friend rudely suggested, "a cork") but on occasion he has overflowed his pull-up and leaked a trail on the floor all the way to the bathroom. If diapers work better, I'd like to try them...any brand names?
You can use a pull up plus a large pad. Helps with containment.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to overwhelmed622

I think anything that fits well and is comfortable should contain all but very loose bowel movements or large amounts, wearing boxers with snug fitting legs over top of the pullup can help contain any spillover until he gets to the bathroom. Being mindful of his normal bowel habits and using the toilet at regular intervals can help cut down on the number of accidents.
If you google adult incontinence samples you should be able to find a number of companies that will sent you some to try.
Helpful Answer (5)
Reply to cwillie

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter